|Sign Up for Enews|
The Cal Corps Public Service Center at UC Berkeley is calling students to commit to internships in poverty-alleviation service projects/programs from the Bay Area to New Orleans.
1. This matching/selection process is strictly between the student and the partner.
2. Students and partners will independently set timelines for selection, work plan, and all aspects of internship.
3. Once selected, interested partner sites and/or students will contact Cal Corps to commit students to 3 in-person meetings over the summer (reflection). Student must commit to attending at least 2 of 3 sessions.
1. Students can view our preferred partner listing for summer 2013 internships. We also encourage students to visit the Career Center website and search the CalJobs website through Calisto for "nonprofit" internships, and search for keywords "challenging poverty".
2. Starting in April 2013 students can search for internships in New Orleans through Magnolia Project.
3. Please note that many/most of these internships offered are unpaid due to the budgetary constraints facing our partner organizations.
4. See below to get on our email reminder list.
Current Postings Include:
1. We make your positions available to students on an ongoing basis. We encourage you to post an internship through the UCB Career Center's Calisto website. Posting a job is free.
2. In order for interested students to find your posting, when posting your internship indicate in the "notes" section that "This internship is part of Cal Corps' Challenging Poverty initiative".
Email email@example.com for more information.