Break Leader Retreat Weekend, Fall 2018
Alternative Breaks (Alt Breaks) has benefited from the generous support of the Associated Students of the University of California (ASUC), and the benevolent support of individual alumni donors.
Support this year's Alt Breaks participants by helping them reach their $3,000 fundraising goal! Read more about this fundraiser here.
- Application Deadline: October 7, 2018
- Offers/Decisions: October 19, 2018
- Accept Decisions: October 26, 2018
Info Session Dates & Times
All info sessions will be held at the Public Service Center in 218 Eshleman Hall.
- September 5, 2018 (3:30 - 4:30pm)
- September 10, 2018 (3:00 - 4:00pm)
- September 17, 2018 (4:00 - 5:00pm)
- September 25, 2018 (4:00 - 5:00pm)
- September 27, 2018 (3:00 - 4:00pm)
Alternative Breaks applications are now closed for Spring 2019.
Office hours are all held at the Public Service Center (218 Eshleman). Feel free to visit or contact:
Edith Martinez Soto, Community Partnerships Director
Office Hours: Thursdays, 3:00-5:00pm
Office Hours: TBA
Joel Sedano, Communications Director
Office Hours: Tuesdays, 10:00am-12:00pm in 597 Barrows Hall
Fatima Casas, Training & Sustainability Director
Office Hours: Mondays and Wednesdays, 10:00-11:00am & Tuesdays, 5:00-6:00pm by appointment
Cassy Huang, Program Manager
2016 Alternative Break leaders at leader retreat