#CaliforniansForAll College Corps is a new initiative launched by California Volunteers that is creating debt-free pathways to college while mobilizing thousands of college students statewide to tackle pressing issues in their communities. At UC Berkeley, the Public Service Center, Berkeley Social Welfare, and Student Environmental Resource Center (SERC) are recruiting 100 undergraduates into the first inaugural class of College Corps Fellows which will start in August 2022. Fellows will be placed with community partners working on food or climate justice, K-12 education, and youth behavioral health.
- Join the inaugural cohort of college students in a first-of-its-kind statewide partnership addressing societal challenges and helping to build more equitable communities across California
- Commit to serving 450 hours in person from late August 2022 through July 31, 2023
- Graduate with less debt as College Corps Fellows will receive $10,000 through:
- a $7,000 living stipend paid monthly throughout your active service term
- a $3,000 Education Award upon successful completion of 450 hours
- Serve through an in-person community placement working on an issue you are passionate about:
Food Justice, Climate Justice, K-12 Education, or Youth Behavioral Health
- Read more about Eligibility & Benefits
|Deadline for 2022-23 Fellowships has passed
Check back in winter 2023 for the 2023-2024 College Corps Application
for Interested Students (Zoom)
All information sessions have passed.
For more information, please contact:
Carrie Donovan, Assistant Director